Tuesday, October 03, 2006

my roller coaster weekend

Well, this was a very interesting weekend for me, and it all started with thursday evening. I have had ups and downs this weekend. On thursday night, i blew the subwoofer in my car, which as many of you know, I really love my bass in my car :). Friday was an ok day, and was an awesome evening. I was at a party at the office until like 10:30, then came home and slept. Saturday was cool during the day going out to White Rock to see Mark and Naomi, and who can forget little Caleb :). I ended up getting replacement subs which are awesome. Then there was saturday night. I went to worship invasion which was held at Glad Tidings church in vancouver. It was such an awesome night. For the first time in my christian life, I felt God really really strongly. I have felt his presence before, but never like saturday night. Now onto sunday. I went with the family out to surrey to a relatives place for a baby shower for my new cousin, who is so adorable, and he had the cutest little baby mohawk. We went to leave from there to go to church, and my car wouldnt start. We got it jumped, and eventually got to church. Once there I shut it off, and then tried to start it again and it would not start. Needless to say, it was bad. I eventually with help from darren got it started, where at that time I drove it to my mechanic's shop and he fixed it today, which cost me like almost $300. The whole problem was the starter. Oh, and in reference to my last posting where I described my vision that I had and have had continuing, well I had another part of it revealed to me at WI. I'm still trying to sort it out, so I will post it in a not to distant future blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe yes the baby mohawk was quite adorable! I will post pictures soon on my blog!

^_^

hehe welcome to the world of blogging.